BEST HAIR REMOVAL IN NYC USING THREADING
- Getting rid of unwanted hair can be hard and annoying. At Thread, we help you achieve clean, smooth skin using the tried and true method of threading.
- Sure, there are other methods of hair removal. You can pluck. You can wax, You can pray. But we firmly believe that the best form of hair removal in NYC is threading. Why?
- Threading doesn’t use harmful chemicals or require heat to get the work done.
- Because of that, threading is the best option for sensitive skin and skin prone to acne.
- Threading also just pulls out the hair and not the skin beneath, which is the case in waxing. Pulling out and loosening that skin layer is the main reason behind premature wrinkles!
- Threading doesn’t give you rashes. It might leave your skin slightly red for a few minutes but that reaction is usually reserved for the first few visits. Basically, there’s no need to hide for hours after your threading sessions.
Thread simply offers the best
hair removal in NYC!
We’ve repeatedly been voted the best threading salon by Time Out New York and were featured in Details magazine as the go-to spot for men’s eyebrow grooming. (Hear that, guys?)
Threading is the best hair removal method for a clean, smooth face and perfectly defined eyebrows. You can pluck or wax, but here’s why threading is better: it doesn’t require harmful chemicals or heat, making it a great option for acne-prone or sensitive skin.
THREAD also offers a full menu of body waxing services, as well as eyebrow tinting, henna brow tinting, facials, eyelash extensions and temporary henna tattoos.