Since the day we opened, our mission has been to provide affordable hair removing services in a super clean, highly sanitized environment. To protect our customers and staff from COVID-19, we have increased the frequency of our daily cleanings and instituted some new protocols.
Here’s what we’re doing at Thread to keep you safe:
- Estheticians will wear face masks covered by plastic face shields and use disposable gloves during all threading and body waxing services.
- We’re using a new method of threading that doesn’t involve putting one end of the thread in our mouths.
- We never double-dip when waxing.
- We wash our hands often and use hand sanitizer between each customer.
- All of our tools are disinfected and sanitized after every use.
- Throughout the day we disinfect door handles and other surfaces that get frequently touched.
- To maintain physical distancing recommendations, a reduced number of estheticians and customers will be allowed in the salon at one time.
- Any staff member who feels sick will stay home.
Here’s what you should do to protect yourself and our staff:
- Make an appointment. This is what the State is mandating as it will allow salons to social distance properly and allow time to properly sanitize chairs, equipment and high touch areas between clients and help us contact trace.
- If you can’t make an appointment, you can still walk-in so long as someone is free to take you. You will have to wait outside until any on-going appts are finished. As a walk-in you will be required to put your name, email, phone number into our visitor log book. This is in accordance with the new contact tracing protocols.
- You must wear a mask.
- Per NYS opening guidelines, waiting areas in all businesses are closed, please wait outside until it’s time for your service.
- We are no longer allowed to have any visitors in the salon. Unless they are a minor, please do not bring anyone with you. Again per the new social distancing guidelines, only those receiving services will be allowed into the salon.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Make sure to get a THREAD loyalty card!
After 6 services, you receive a free eyebrow threading.
You can request your favorite esthetician any time you come in—her name will be written on your loyalty card.
The first THREAD location opened its doors in 2005, establishing our reputation for clean and sleekly designed salons staffed by meticulous aestheticians. Nestled in the heart of Murray Hill next door to the famed 2nd Ave Deli, this location offers unisex services that include threading, waxing, facials and henna tattoos by appointment.
For an appointment,
please call: 212 725 3087
160 e33rd Street
(BETWEEN LEX & 3RD AVE.)
Our hours of operation are:
Monday To Saturday: 9 AM – 7 PM
Sunday : 10 AM – 6 PM
Don’t forget to pick up a Thread customer loyalty card and bring it with you every time you come to one of our salons. It’s good for any service. On your 7th visit, you get your eyebrows threaded or waxed for free.
The next time you’re in Lower Manhattan, stop by THREAD on Nassau Street. Open since 2007, our salon in the Financial District is just a few minutes’ walk from City Hall, Wall Street, Pace University and the South Street Seaport. In addition to unisex threading, waxing, and facial services, we also offer henna tattoos and eyelash extensions by appointment.
For an appointment,
please call: 212 608 9232
140 Nassau Street
(BETWEEN BEEKMAN & SPRUCE)
Our hours of operation are: Monday To Friday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Don’t forget to pick up a Thread customer loyalty card and bring it with you every time you come to one of our salons. It’s good for any service. On your 7th visit you get your eyebrows threaded or waxed for free.