Since the day we opened, our mission has been to provide affordable hair removing services in a super clean, highly sanitized environment. To protect our customers and staff from COVID-19, we have increased the frequency of our daily cleanings and instituted some new protocols.
Here’s what we’re doing at Thread to keep you safe:
- Estheticians will wear face masks covered by plastic face shields and use disposable gloves during all threading and body waxing services.
- We’re using a new method of threading that doesn’t involve putting one end of the thread in our mouths.
- We never double-dip when waxing.
- We wash our hands often and use hand sanitizer between each customer.
- All of our tools are disinfected and sanitized after every use.
- Throughout the day we disinfect door handles and other surfaces that get frequently touched.
- To maintain physical distancing recommendations, a reduced number of estheticians and customers will be allowed in the salon at one time.
- Any staff member who feels sick will stay home.
Here’s what you should do to protect yourself and our staff:
- Make an appointment. This is what the State is mandating as it will allow salons to social distance properly and allow time to properly sanitize chairs, equipment and high touch areas between clients and help us contact trace.
- If you can’t make an appointment, you can still walk-in so long as someone is free to take you. You will have to wait outside until any on-going appts are finished. As a walk-in you will be required to put your name, email, phone number into our visitor log book. This is in accordance with the new contact tracing protocols.
- You must wear a mask.
- Per NYS opening guidelines, waiting areas in all businesses are closed, please wait outside until it’s time for your service.
- We are no longer allowed to have any visitors in the salon. Unless they are a minor, please do not bring anyone with you. Again per the new social distancing guidelines, only those receiving services will be allowed into the salon.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Make sure to get a THREAD loyalty card!
After 6 services, you receive a free eyebrow threading.
You can request your favorite esthetician any time you come in—her name will be written on your loyalty card.